Intel’s Automotive Innovation At CES 2024
Must have heard about the CES 2024 event. Intel is putting itself at the center of the future of driving.
Topics such as artificial intelligence (AI), sustainability, startups, digital health (DH), transportation, and mobility will all be highlighted at the event. Lifestyle, culinary tech, gaming, robotics, smart homes, and travel are just a few of the 25 fascinating subjects covered.
The 2024 Consumer Electronics Show (CES) kicked up in Sin City on January 9. Preparations are underway for the event to be a world-class display of cutting-edge consumer electronics. The event is expecting over 1,000 companies and a massive 3,500 exhibitors, with registrations already open, and 130,000 attendees. On a four-day extravaganza, these innovators will show off their state-of-the-art creations that will be released in the next year or later.
Key points of discussion
- Intel Open House Hosted by Client Computing Group
- Accelerating the Road Ahead: How Intel Automotive Drives Intelligence into Every Mile
- Intel CES 2024 Conference Talks
- Gen AI – Lab to Real World
- AI Revolutionizes Sports & Entertainment at the Olympic Games
- Unlock Ultimate Customer Experiences with AI
- Great Minds Keynote: Bringing the Limitless Potential of AI Everywhere
Let’s hear from experts
- There will be a reception and demo showcase after the event is hosted by Jim Johnson, senior VP of the Client Computing Group and general manager of the Client Business Group at Intel, and Michelle Johnston Holthaus, executive vice president and general manager of the Client Computing Group at Intel.
- When it comes to autonomous vehicles, Intel is positioning itself to be a leader. Come talk to Intel Fellow Jack Weast, VP and GM of Intel Automotive, and Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger about the company’s efforts to innovate alongside the industry to address its most pressing problems as it shifts toward a software-defined, connected, and electric future.
- Wei Li, VP and general manager of AI Software Engineering at Intel, Lisa Spelman, Intel’s corporate VP and general manager of Xeon Products & Solutions, and Teresa Tung, chief technologist of Cloud First at Accenture, will talk about how companies use new tech to tap into AI’s potential across the board.
- Listen as Stephanie Joukoff, Intel’s GM of Marketing, Network and Edge Group, explains how artificial intelligence will revolutionize the 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris, from athlete preparation and performance to the smart venue and the experiences of spectators, as well as innovations in worldwide broadcasting.
Intel’s AI and computing platforms
Boardroom discussions revolve around company transformation, data privacy and security, and the increase in computer costs, while AI has become a popular topic at dinner parties thanks to ChatGPT. Businesses require agility to develop AI strategies that maximize performance while minimizing costs in order to handle the wide variety of AI use cases, methods, models, and deployments. Take a look at how Intel’s AI and computing platforms bring the athlete and fan experience to life.
A Master Class on Generative AI! During a discussion with experts from Boston Consulting Group, Intel’s Davor Cindric and Emergent AI Research VP Gadi Singer discussed generative AI and its applications, particularly in solving real-world problems through the use of smaller, more targeted, and personalized models. Find out how to solve problems with security, performance, and total cost of ownership by watching a live presentation.
The fast development of AI opens up new avenues for teamwork and creativity in all spheres of life. It is promoting human-technology connectivity and pushing a fundamental change in computing.
To enable and advance modern economies and lives, semiconductors are indispensable, appearing everywhere from personal computers and self-checkout lanes at local retailers to automobiles, the cloud, and networks.
At this year’s event, prominent figures from the consumer technology industry will gather under one roof to showcase the innovative products and services of companies like Amazon, Dell, Samsung, Mercedes-Benz, Intel, Qualcomm, and many more. Attendees at CES 2024 can anticipate a heavy emphasis on artificial intelligence (AI) and its practical applications. There will be a flurry of announcements showcasing the ubiquitous impact of AI across various industries and its incorporation into commonplace technologies, which attendees should look forward to.
Participate in keynote talks, technology displays, and workshops centered around artificial intelligence (AI) with Intel CEO Pat Gelsinger and other business officials at CES 2024. They will delve into how AI capabilities may be made available to consumers and businesses using Intel technology, backed by innovative and open software, leading to a future that is better, more sustainable, inclusive, and responsible for everyone.